Monday 6 February 2017

Teaching Practice Experiences - Fourth Week

23/01/2017-27/01/2017

This week was started on 23/01/2017. I took my classes effectively. In this week I finished 25 lesson plans. I have to complete lot of works such as conscientisation, health lesson plan etc. As per the government order on 24th January 2017 health department organized a camp for providing rubella vaccine for high school and higher secondary students. All days of this week students were interested went medical college hospital for observing MEDEX exhibition in the Super vision of teachers. On 26th January 2017 grandly celebrated republic day in school. We were also joined in republic day celebrations I had enough time to finish portions of physics in standard eight but in the case of 9th standard I had not sufficient time for finishing my chemistry topics. Saturday was working day due to republic day. On Saturday afternoon session had conduct sugama Hindi examination for UP and high school students. This week came to an end on 27/01/2017 in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment