Tuesday 14 February 2017

Teaching practice experience -6th week

06/02/2017 -10/02/2017
This week was started on 06/02/2017.In 8th& 9th standard I completed by 30 lesson plan . On Tuesday I took my conscientization class on the topic Biodiversity Depletion'. The students are very attentive and well responded in the class. Students asked lot of questions and they performed very well. On 07/02/2017 school conducted Sports day for up and High school students. The competition items were Short put, discuss throw, relay, and race. On 8/2/2017 I conduct Achievement test in 8.A class. On 9/02/2017 first period Anila Teacher came to school and observed my class in 8A on the topic Ultra sonic and Infra sonic sound. She pointed out the mistakes. I will take all her suggestions into account and definitely will improve. On that day 7th period Seema Teacher also observed my class and teacher made suggestions for improvement. This week I took Concept Attainment model, Role play model, Inductive Thinking model in 9.B class. On Friday after my class I corrected the achievement test papers. Some students scored really good marks. I planned to give them gift during the last class. Two more days and we are done with our Teaching Practice. This week came to an end on 20/02/2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment