Tuesday 14 February 2017

Teaching Practice Experience -Seventh Week

13/02/2017 and 14/02/2017


This week was started on 13/02/2017. On Monday I had two periods in 8 A. I gave achievement test answer papers and gave them gifts also. The students were very happy. In the morning and afternoon section we got an another opportunity to be an invigilator in the 10 th standard model examination. I completed my record work such as Statistical analysis and graphical representation of achievement test. I got my record signed by my supervising teachers. On 14 January 2017 was the last day of our teaching practice section. I enjoyed the entire section a lot. I have satisfaction of doing all my duties properly and to the best of my level. In the afternoon section John Sir came to school and observe our health class. I took my health class on the topic; Malaria- Causes and prevention. It is very interactive class. Today we planned to give a treat to all of our students. All the staff of GGHSS Kanyakulangara gave support and cooperate with all of us. We didn't face any difficulties during this section. We got the record sealed from school. The students gave lots of present to me. I felt really happy to see their love. Even though I miss those days in the school. I am satisfied and happy to complete 33 days without any difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment